Quick tips for designing your custom tee
Choosing a style
- If you have an image or logo to add to the T-shirt, choose a color that will make your design stand out
- Consider whether long or short-sleeved T-shirts will work best for your event
Personalizing your T-shirt
- Make sure your design stands out and isn’t lost on the T-shirt
- Use clear fonts that are easy to read
- Ensure your design and any text is big enough to be seen easily
- Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt
- Need design help? Our in-house experts can help you come up with the perfect design. Check out our design services!
Getting the most out of your T-shirts
- Our custom T-shirts are perfect for getting your brand out there – choose a design that can be worn by your employees time and time again
- Consider purchasing your design in different styles to promote a consistent brand image
- If you’re printing T-shirts for an event with family and friends, purchase one for all the attendees for a truly memorable celebration
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many sizes are the T-shirts available in?
A: Our men’s T-shirts are available in S – 3XL and women’s tees come in S – 2XL. Make sure you check our size chart to ensure that you order the correct size. We also offer kids’ T-shirts in sizes XS – XL.
Q: Can I print on the front and the back of the T-shirt?
A: You can customize any shirt of your choice to include printing on the front. Backside printing is available on black or white Premium T-Shirts as well as black, white and ash grey Basic Men’s T-Shirts.
Q: Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
A: If you select our full color design printing option, there is no minimum order. For our single-color printed T-shirts, the minimum order is six.
Q: What material will my shirt be made from?
A: Our basic and premium T-shirts are made from 100% lightweight pre-shrunk cotton (ash, heather and dark grey colors are cotton blend). We offer a basic and premium option. Our workout shirts are made from moisture-wicking polyester to draw the sweat away from your body when exercising.
Q: How do I wash my T-shirt?
A: To wash your shirt, turn it inside out and machine wash cold. Use non-chlorine beach and do not tumble dry. To keep your T-shirt in top condition, do not iron the decoration area.